Resume: Word version
Offering over a decade of experience in Web and interactive design production and development. Positions held as Web designer/producer/developer with a proven ability to create, develop and deploy exceptional client services. Excellent communication and organizational skills with project management and technical experience.
- Graphics: Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Flash, InDesign, PowerPoint.
- OS/Systems: Mac, Windows, and Unix/Linux.
- Misc: Documentum, TopClass, SourceSafe, Vignette, Word, Project, Excel, Visio, audio/video, networks.
Academy of Art University – Cyber Campus, Apr. 2004 – July 2007
- Project manage multiple online class builds under tight deadlines.
- Responsible for all media and content production and management.
- Designed and built each course based on instructor/student needs.
Wells Fargo - Wholesale Internet Services, Sep. 2003 - March 2004
- Produced web-ready content, UI and application development from requirements.
- Worked with multiple project managers to implement collateral material development for various projects.
- Managed content deployments and scheduled weekly releases.
Web and Graphic Producer/Designer
Omnicore Design + Development, Nov. 2000 – Sep. 2003
- Web development and graphic design services for a variety of clients.
- Provided marketing and sales campaign production and project management services.
Acteva, Inc., Feb. 2000 - Nov. 2000
- Website interface design and implementation.
- Managed weekly releases, new features and functionality.
- Produced graphic, layout, and format elements to enhance user experience.
Director of Web Development
Citiscape Multimedia, Feb. 1999 - Feb. 2000
- Proposed, designed, developed and managed website production.
- Provided staff with technical and design support.
Creative Director/Founding Partner
LoopyWare Graphic Productions, May 1995 - Jan. 1999
- Designed and developed websites, multimedia applications and print materials.
- Managed production and pre-press services for offset and screen-printing.
Marketing Design Coordinator
Arthur Court Designs, Jan. 1995 - April 1995
- Directed graphic production of advertising and catalog publication.
- Developed and maintained the company's website.
- Designed art templates for aluminum casting.
Macromedia, Mar. 1994 - Jan. 1995
- QA testing on showcase CD-ROM marketing materials.
- Managed product registration and beta testing events.
Keller Graduate School of Management 2003 - 2004
Currently enrolled in the MBA program for Project Management.
San Francisco State University 1989 - 1993
- BA in Industrial Design and Development.